Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let the madness begin!

Welcome!

Glad you could make it. I wanted to create some type of book club online with some great people. I am always reading a lot of the same type of books and am hoping someone else can show me an amazing book or two (or three, or four...)

So here is what I am thinking. Each person in the book club is assigned a month. A week before that month starts they write a new post letting us know which book they have chosen for us to read.

All of us read it within that month and discuss it along the way. Create a new post for any topic you want to start, or thoughts, ideas, how much you love it, how much you hate it - whatever your little heart desires. 

So leave a comment with the e-mail address you use for your blogger account. I will add you as an Author so you are able to post and let the good times roll!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Count me in, please! :)

Carrot said...

Count me in also!

Brandon Wilde said...

Although book clubs seem to be very unmanly, count me in as your token male.

Anonymous said...

Oh pick me! I've been wanting to be involved in a book club for a while now, awesome! (alexithymia12@gmail.com) My hubby and I just moved in with the in-laws to save for a down payment on a house, so I have plenty of time to read! :)

Shawn said...

Ok, so now I read the rules----ignore the comment on the second post.

Duh!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I would love to be added, too! My email address is apeekatkarensworld@gmail.com.

This is such a great idea!