Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Happened To Everyone?


Hello. Hello..... I was wondering if and when I get to choose my book----it was supposed to be August----but there was no July....so....

Anywho.....just wondering how things are going out there in book land? Are we ready to get back into the swing of things? I am still one book behind, but am still willing to give this a shot.

And by the by......HAPPY WEDDING IN SEPT----RACHEL AND BRANDON!!! You guys are too cool for school....

Oh....and I just put Johnny Depp on here, cause he is a hottie and I like to think that he is my friend.....

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha ha. Oh Shawn, I love you. I've been SWAMPED with wedding crap, and haven't been keeping up with this as I should. Although, I am ready for another book... no one better then you to pick.

Unknown said...

Shawn, you rock. So much. I thought you had put the Depp picture to get peoples attention, but pretending you are friends is good times as well. Anyway,I am ready for a new book whenever, and have actually been wondering where everyone has been too. So I am glad someone said something!

Karen M. Peterson said...

So are we getting this party restarted?

I'm sorry about July. I up and left the country for a few weeks. Should we just start in October?