Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January Book

So...I have a book picked out for January. I've even purchased it already.

I picked it awhile ago, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

But I have hesitated because it seems like everyone, myself included, has been incredibly busy with life and other things.

So, instead of announcing the January book quite yet, I thought I'd just ask if you are all ready for a new one or if you'd like to give it a bit more time, finish up the December short stories, recover from the holidays, whatever.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Honestly, I wouldn't say no to a break for a bit... the holidays wrecked me. I'm down with either though.

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

I am still planning a post on the Carver book, but would also start on the new one. I'm quite behind, but it is my goal to get caught up!

Shawn said...

I would love a new book----I just haven't had time to post yet on the Carver book----I haven't decided which one to write about....

But I have been reading another book also---but am almost done with it---so would welcome a new book!

Bring it on, girl!