Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!

How is everyone doing on Smillas Sense of Snow? I am about half way through it and am looking forward to every night when I can see what is going to happen next! I don't know if we have anyone to pick out a book for Feb., so I thought that I would write and inquire about where everyone was at......

My life has been super busy these past few weeks, with back to back shows and birthdays every week-----ahhhhh-----but I still find at least an hour a day to read----so I hope that we continue on!!

Sooooo----'fess up everyone------where the heck are you and how is your reading going?

5 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I know what you mean about being busy. I think I have three evenings the rest of this month where I don't have anything going on. I'm so tired...

Anyway, I haven't finished the book yet either. I like the idea of continuing it on into February.

Rachel said...

Ha ha. It's February? Crap. Yeah, I'd like another month to read this book too. And I've been lazy and haven't figured out how we are going to choose who picks what books in what months. Do we want to go in the same order? Or draw names again?

let me know peeps! That way I'll figure out who is doing next months book.

Unknown said...

I owe everyone a big fat apology. I am sorry for slacking. I have been big time, and for no reason other than I have been mentally checked out from most aspects of my life... But i am working on it if that means anything.

Anyway.

I haven't finished reading the book either. so extending it might be good. As far as the upcoming list, i am good with what ever. I could see it would be fun to mix it up and redraw, but i've heard consistency is good too. ;)

Shawn said...

Ok----lets extend it!! Then, Rachel, you can decide whether you want to assign us in order or pick from a hat....heh, heh----either way is good for me!

Just let me know when my month is, so I can be searching or thinking about it....

Love ya, girl----yeah----I get to see you in a few weeks!!

Brandon Wilde said...

Thank you so much all for getting this extension for me. I'm still in the middle of Brittni's December pick. January was a brutal month for my reading habits. I will catch up somehow though. I just need a moment.