Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Book

People! What the bloody hell is happening to this blog? Ok, ok. I am at fault. I need to post more. I was thinking we would make this month really easy. I say everyone pick your favorite Christmas book to read and then tell us about it.

I'm making mine really easy, How the Grinch Stole Christmas of course!


It's a classic. My mom use to read it to me when I was young before bed, I plan on reading the book, and both the movies. Gotta get my dose of the Grinch. So tell me what Christmas book you are reading and how you liked it.

Merry Ho-Ho Day!

4 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I love the Grinch! But it just occurred to me that I've never actually read the book. Weird...

My favorite Christmas book is A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. Only, when I read it, I can't help seeing Disney characters in my head...

Unknown said...

Karen, I love that you see Disney characters! I love it.

My favorite Christmas book is...

The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg.

I loved it when I was a kid, I remember waiting and waiting for my teachers to read it to me.

Anonymous said...

I'm still alive, but I've been super slacking.. To avoid any let-downs, go ahead and delete me as an author, Rachel. I am still going to follow you guys and try to read everything.. Thanks for all the fun, kids!

Shawn said...

Great idea, Rachel----you are so smart!! :) My favorite book at Christmastime is the Texas Night Before Christmas! Its hilarious and we read it every year, as I was raised in Texas and all my kids have the accent down...you will all have to check it out.