Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night

Hey, everybody!

It seems that I'm not the only one who has been incredibly busy these past several months.

It was a lot of fun being part of this project for awhile, but sometimes you just have to admit when you can't give it your all anymore, or give it any.

After going yet another month without reading yet another book, I have come to realize that it's time for me to remove myself as a contributor to this blog. I still plan to follow along and read the books when I can. I hope one day to get back to the hearty conversation that we once enjoyed and I've certainly been introduced to some great works that I never would have discovered otherwise.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this group.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for joining us while you did! We will miss you!

Shawn said...

Oh no!! I guess that when I start blogging again, that will be the day when you return, right? Ahhhh....life is so complicated....

Take care, dear friend----I will still try to keep in touch somehow! :)