Saturday, July 11, 2009

Need Some Clarification

Ok, kids.

Now we have finished the first book----well, like two weeks ago.

So----what happens next? So do we all leave our review or do we just comment?

I am trying to get the new one from the library, but have had WAY TOO much on my plate. Will we be able to finish the new one by the end of July or is it going to be rough to do this during the summer time?

I know, should be perfect----reading at the beach and all----but who the heck has time for that----with trips and family visiting, theatre for me and gigs on the weekends....

Let me know your thoughts.

Let me know SOMETHING!
(Did I mention that I was dramatic?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just reached the halfway mark on the July book yesterday, but I wasn't able to get the first one. I've never been in a book club, let alone an online one.. so I'm not sure. But I guess I had an image of us just talking about our favorite parts or whatever.. I don't know. What do you think Rachel? :)