Tuesday, October 20, 2009

An Apology

I owe Brandon a major apology.

This month I've been slacking in the reading department. I have the book at home for this month, I just haven't read anything yet. I feel horrible especially since Brandon has read faithfully everyone's choices, but I haven't done the same for him. I do promise to read this book though. I may just not be able to finish it by the end of this month.

My bad!

Also, I am not sure I remember who is Decembers pick but you have been bumped up to November! We had a friend drop out of the club and wasn't able to pick for her month. So now everyone is moved up a month. Let me know if you have any questions.

3 comments:

Brandon Wilde said...

It's all good. I know how these things go. It's easy to fall behind.

I believe Brittni has the next pick. I'm out of stuff to read, so I'm anxious for that.

Unknown said...

I picked mine up today Brandon! Have no fear, I am usually down to the last weeks for reading. (Sorry guys!)

As for my pick, it should be up today or tomorrow... so look for that.

Karen M. Peterson said...

I haven't read it either, but I really want to because I absolutely love the desert wilderness of southern Utah.

And...ooh, I guess that means I'm picking December's book now. I'd already chosen one, but I think now I might pick something else...