Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm finished

Surprise surprise. I finished the book last night and y'all better get your butts into gear and finish this book as well. It's worth your time and keeps your attention throughout the book (well at least for me it did anyway).

I am excited to start talking about it. I know there is the second book coming out soon and I want to read that one as well. Although, I'm not sure what the second book could possibly be about. I hear through the grape vine that the second one is better then the first (this comes from people who have a pr- release copy of the book).

Every time I read teen books I'm always impressed.

Where is everyone else with the book?

7 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

*Hangs head in shame*

I finally bought the book tonight. Give me a couple of days and I'll have it read. Sorry to hold everyone up!

Anonymous said...

I finished last Tuesday, so I'm excited for when everyone else is done. I thoroughly enjoyed it!:)

Unknown said...

Karen, we can both hang our heads... I haven't got it yet either. But that is because it hasn't come in the mail... life would be so much easier if Cedar believed in book stores. We have one, Tyler rocks, but he didn't have this one. Anyway, we can both hide in the corners.

Shawn said...

BTW, what is happening with the rest of the members of this amazing online book club? It seems that we hear from the same people----hmmmmm, did you guys just join because we are the "cool" club? Heh, heh...

I understand, if that is it----but I hope you are joining in, as this is such a great idea----and I, personally would love to hear comments from everyone!

Just sayin....

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm with Shawn. Where's everyone else?? We want to hear from you, too!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I finished too! How many more days until Catching Fire comes out??

Unknown said...

I am just here to apologize to everyone. This month has been busy with moving and things such as that. But I will be getting on it soon, I promise! I will hopefully get a lot done this weekend. That is the plan at least.