Friday, August 28, 2009

September is Almost Here!

Howdy friends!

As I'm sure you've all noticed, September is almost here. I'm sure this leaves you all wondering what, oh what, will be the book this month? The anticipation is nerve racking! I can see you all now getting sweaty palms just waiting to know which book you get to devour this month. I have to admit I have heard several others mention how difficult it is to pick a book when its their turn. I also felt the same difficulty. However, after talking with an amazing friend of mine she mentioned this book. She has also not read it, but wanted to. So in her honor I have decided to choose the book that she wished to read. Well, the wait is over! Our book this month is....drum roll please.....

I personally have never read this book, but have heard wonderful reviews. You can read more about it at www.theshackbook.com if you so desire. I think it will be a quick read, but have heard that it will give us some interesting topics to discuss afterwards, so bring on September!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited for this!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I love reading books I've never heard of! Sounds like a good selection.

Shawn said...

I had heard of this one and actually have it on my Goodreads to read list---soooooo cool!!

Jennifer said...

This book looks really interesting! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Brandon Wilde said...

I'm down.