Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh my!

Shawn. You never sease to amaze me.

I am in love with this book already! I started it only a few days ago and as of right now I'm around chapter six. I'm already in love with the story, the main character and am excited to figure out how this all turns out! I hope to be finished by the end of next week.

Where is everyone else with this book? I can honestly say if you are not reading this right now, you are missing out. Apparently the sequal is coming out soon, cant wait for that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finished it on Tuesday.. I just couldn't put it down! Let me know when everyone one is done so we can discuss! I loved it and can't wait for the sequel! :)

Karen M. Peterson said...

I'm trying to finish up another book right now and then I'm going to hurry up and read this one. Is it a quick read or does it take awhile?

Anonymous said...

I read it quickly.. so I guess it depends on how much time everyone devotes:)

Shawn said...

Hey ho! Just got back into the States about an hour ago---and already on the computer---heh, heh.

It IS a quick read, because you can't put it down! That is also how I felt----I just had to know what happened! Glad you guys are enjoying it.... :)

Karen M. Peterson said...

Welcome back, Shawn! Can't wait to hear about your Brazilian adventures!

I'm finally going to stop and pick up the book tomorrow after work. I've been meaning to do it, but just keep getting so busy with stuff. You know how it is.