Friday, June 19, 2009

Drum Roll Please

I am so excited to see everyone getting into the Gargoyle. It wasn't what I expected, but I am loving this book so far. I'm about half way through [I'm a slacker... I know] so I have a lot of reading to do in the next week.

One week people - and then it's July! So I thought we could get a line up for the next nine months on when it is your turn to pick a book. I put everyones name in a bucket and had my co-workers pick out names. Here is what we got....


[In case you can't read this and my crappy hand writing here it is written down]

July - Fe

August - Shawn

September - KaraLee

October - Jill

November - Brandon

December - Brittni

January - Karen

Febuary - Alaina

March - Alyssa

There you have it people. Start thinking about which book you would like everyone to read. Let me just say it is a lot harder then I thought it would have been. I look forward to reading new books though.

Have a great weekend y'all!

6 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Sweet! I have plenty of time to think about it!

This is definitely the best way to go, I think.

Are there any sort of guidelines for what books to pick or is it totally up to us?

Brandon Wilde said...

I have to wait until November? Sheesh. I can't hardly wait. I know what book I want to read already, so I'm saving it.

Rachel said...

Nope - it is totally up to you what you would like everyone to read. About a week or so before its your month just post letting everyone know what it else so we can plan accordingly.

Shawn said...

OH!! I'm near the front----ahhhh, I am so nervous! I better start thinking hard about it....

Hmmmm.

Good way to do it, by the by.
I am going to recommend a few more people, so we can fill up the year....

Brandon Wilde said...

PS I really love that photo with all the names.

Unknown said...

I like that i am in december... like my birthday. its a present to me! thanks universe.