Friday, June 26, 2009

Have No Fear...the "PIC" is on the scene

Hello friends! Or soon to be friends! Please allow me to introduce myself. Commonly referred to as the PIC on Rachel's blog, I have to admit I haven't really committed any crimes....other then the occasional speeding and the one incident of stealing gas...a girls got to do what a girls got to do to survive right ;) I sincerely apologize for not introducing myself earlier. I am a student, and was in school. Unless you were a text book, my best friend, or my boyfriend I probably didn't know you existed for the last couple of months. But now I am free for a bit and ready to read like crazy! I have to admit that I was not able to obtain a copy of this months book, but I have already secured next months book and am so excited to read it! Ever since the Black Stallion captured my heart in second grade I have had a love of reading. Although I must admit I am a little picky when it comes to the books I read. If they can't capture me then I often have a difficult time getting through them. Anyways, back to me :) I am a pieces, I love life, love to read, love motorcycling, love being outdoors, and I love my family and friends! I may be stoned for admitting this on this blog, but if it came down to it I would rather be outside hiking in the mountains then reading a book; however, I am so glad for Rachel's brilliant idea to create this book club! I am excited to stretch my typical genres to new and distant areas. And I also look forward to getting to know all of you better :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome!

Brandon Wilde said...

Indeed. Welcome to this club of readings. It's getting intense now.

Unknown said...

hooray! :)