Thursday, June 4, 2009

A little me

Hi all. I'm Brittni. I am excited about this save a brain game.

Uh... what can i tell you about me. I am living it up in Cedar City, trust me its pretty exciting. I graduated about a year ago from SUU in Creative Writing with a minor in Sociology. Some of my favorite things are: Deathcab for Cutie, The Decemberists, Breakfast at Tiffany's, HIgh Fidelity, my rainbow shoes, gummy stars... and my awesome friends, because really I have awesome friends. I hate it when people don't rinse out their toothpaste in the sink.

I think we will call that good for now, as to avoid this looking similar to a personal add.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hate it when people don't rinse out their toothpaste in the sink too... sick!

Alaina Ione said...

I. LOVE. Breakfast at Tiffany's! Audrey Hepburn is quite simply the best! That's just all there is to it.